glen.helton

Passed a course or two? - What if you decided to do them all?

glen.helton

Which order would you do them in, and why?

- Asking for a compulsive completionist friend. 

StefanWAustin

Blue side, red side... what is the goal? Each goal has a different path.

Taking all courses is possible, but that takes years... but if the person is exceptionally smart and can do it in a year, I would go for the all access pass.

PTS-PTP-PTX is one path

glen.helton
1 hour ago, StefanWAustin said:

Blue side, red side... what is the goal? Each goal has a different path.

Taking all courses is possible, but that takes years... but if the person is exceptionally smart and can do it in a year, I would go for the all access pass.

PTS-PTP-PTX is one path

The theoretical goal would be to complete all the content regardless of red or blue "sides."  Ideally to do so in an order that takes the most advantage of what was previously learned.  Obviously S, P and X level courses stack their knowledge on top of each other, but if you are doing all the courses anyway, there might be some other less obvious stacking advantages that people have observed.  Same as in a university context where much of the subject matter is reused in different courses, there are sometimes non-obvious advantages to taking one course before the other, even if they are on different "paths." 

The time commitment, types of passes available, and the structure of the paths are all well understood.  What I'm asking is, if you had a desire to take them all, what order would you do it in and why?  (I don't expect this answer to be the same for every person, but if you've given it any thought, or have any insight, I'd be curious to hear it.)

StefanWAustin

This is the official pathway:

image.thumb.png.ed7023fdd5cfd2a17fcaf9fd81fbe35b.png

glen.helton

I saw that and it's a very good map.  It's still missing MAP, PWD, PND & REP though.  But yes, the implication, for example, that is that there's more synergy between the content in PTP, XDS and THP, than perhaps MAP and WAPT is useful.

StefanWAustin

If you take MAP (you see it on the ride side) REP is included.

I only have access to PTS, PTP, WAPT and PTX, therefore do not know much about the other certs, sorry. I know this picture as well:

image.png.1fc80784b0ee9d6c5e6ed94f9e5d44b7.png

It is a hint, I think.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.