Sign in to follow this  
lifeblood

Lab Streaming

lifeblood

I didn't really see a channel for this specifically, so if it is the wrong one I do apologize! I stream quite a bit with htb and thm but was wondering if I am able to stream while I am working through some of my labs on my PTS and PTP courses? I stream mainly for educational purposes to others and some volunteer time but didn't want to step on any toes and cause issues for eLS. Appreciate the time and help!

StefanWAustin

Read the terms:

Notwithstanding any other provision herein, the Material is provided only through the Site and Services and Licensee may not download, copy, distribute, or create derivative works of the Material.

--

I have a ton of good materials about PTP, e.g. graphical flow charts (I am a visual learner), but I can not publish it. You can find lab tutorials in blogs, for that reason I do not think that eLS is actively searching for it.

Security, especially pentesting is a highly sensitive field and if you break the rules it does not speak for you. Maybe you can ask (support email), because with a written permission and a separate contract it is okay.

lifeblood

Stefan,

Appreciate your reply man! I read the terms initially and saw that and that is why I was wanting to get clarification on it. Think you're right though, a support email is probably the best way to go about getting answers. Thanks!