Sign in to follow this  
Guest anonsurf

Too many Request issue

Guest anonsurf

Hello,

I am getting too many requests while trying for a target in the exam.  Also ,  /etc/resolv.conf file is properly set.

RaviG

@dimitrios , my exam is already is started its my 3rd day website is not working properly . It seems down or i dont know whats happening kindly help!

giuseppezwm
On 6/30/2020 at 2:14 PM, Guest anonsurf said:

Hello,

I am getting too many requests while trying for a target in the exam.  Also ,  /etc/resolv.conf file is properly set.

What was the problem? cuze i got some issue ;/ and i've start my exam about 8h ago.

giuseppezwm

Hi Guys,

i resolve this issue by write domain and subdomain name and ip  in /etc/hosts

i Hope its Helps

Greeting SnowFlame

maxicorbs

This fix is still working as of 23.03.2021 (on Windows edit the hosts file at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts). I am disappointed but not surprised that this was not clear from ELS and that I had to rely on forums and an hour of my exam troubleshooting in order to access the exam environment in the first place.

ogpimen

Hi @maxicorbs @jncobbs @giuseppezwm - I believe I was perceiving this issue as well during my attempt today. However, I am not sure we are speaking of the same thing - Problem description: When attempting one of the 5 steps of penetration testing a persistent 'too many requests error' is given by the technique/method and that you 3 solved it by adding some of the discovered information on the hosts file of your attacking machine?

Thank you in advance,

Robert

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this