Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pasquale Turi

First Lab of ptxv2 is unreachable

Guest Pasquale Turi

Hi guys, a few days ago I bought the ptxv2 and I started to study it, today I wanted to start practicing with the first lab, but there are several errors within the pdf that made me lose 30 minutes of the time I have available on the lab hera.
First error: the ip of the machine to connect to through rdp is written only in the solution, not before.
Second error: the ip of the machine written in the pdf is wrong, the machine is not reachable and I am 100% sure that I connected correctly to the vpn.

Now seen and considered that I have spent more than 1400 euro for this course, I would be pleased if you would give me back the time I lost because of your mistakes.

PS: I contacted a friend who had previously purchased ptxv1 and I think that the correct ip is the one on the pdf of the ptxv1 lab1. And I don't have the ptxv1 material.

Can I get back the 30 minutes I lost on the hera lab because of some YOUR mistakes back?

I also wanted to write this problem on the forum but magically the ptx section is missing...

I look forward to hearing from you.

Greetings

StefanWAustin
2 hours ago, Guest Pasquale Turi said:

but magically the ptx section is missing...

You are a guest and as a guest you do not have access to the PTX forum. You need to log in first.

2 hours ago, Guest Pasquale Turi said:

Can I get back the 30 minutes I lost on the hera lab

Usually, you will get the lost time back if eLS made a mistake, write an email to the support. I hope that an admin see your post and can correct it. There is a post about this in the PTX forum, I think the mistake is corrected, but the wrong lab solution is pushed. eLS will change it as soon as possible.

I am not sure if this is the right lab, I did not started PTX so far.

It worked with the IP found in the v1 for lab 2. So, if anyone else has this issue use 10.100.12.5 or xfreerdp /u:ELS_Admin /p:P@ssw0rd123 /v:10.100.12.5

• Like 1

dimitrios

Pasquale Turi

What you mentioned has already been addressed and you will get your time as we always do in such cases.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this