Sign in to follow this  
DavidV

Course Assistance

DavidV

I signed up and paid for the Penetration Testing Student course.  I didn't receive any sort of verification, nor can I figure out how to access my course.  Can someone please point out how to get some assistance?

StefanWAustin

You found the forum and you are not a guest, therefore most likely you have access to the material.

LogIn, MembersArea and courses.

It is a bit weird that you do not have an email verification. Usually you will get an email very fast. Can you access the members area?

image.png.686f75a0f40f219c63b0824b237229bc.png

If nothing works, write an email to: support@elearnsecurity.com
It could be that your payment got rejected.

DavidV

thanks for your help.  I did setup an id and password to access the members area.  However, if I try to go to the forum associated with the course I purchased, it tells me I am not a member.  Your screen shot has "stud" under the name of the courses, my says "info" and I still haven't received an email verification.  I think I already sent an email to the support email but I will try again.  Thanks for your help.  Are you aware of a phone number or is there a moderator or something on these forums?  Any additional info you can provide would be appreciated.

image.thumb.png.47b2c2178a3246d83d1a615d47674eb9.png

StefanWAustin
2 hours ago, DavidV said:

I think I already sent an email to the support email but I will try again.

Do NOT do that, you will lose your position in the waiting line. Just wait, there is nothing that I can do for you.

Dimitrios as official supporter will tell you the same.

DavidV

Thanks again for the help.  Is  via email the only way of communicating with the support department.  My concern is that they aren't getting my email.   

StefanWAustin

Most likely, they will get your mail. Now, it is weekend, I do not think that they work now. Dimitrios is sometimes here, but not very often.

There is a chatbot, but I never saw it active because I am in America and not in Europe. It could be that the support is in Italy, so the times for the chat are UTC convenient times.