robzxb1

just a general question If anyone can answer .

robzxb1

I've taken the pen courses of (pts,ptp, and the ptx) path .I see there's a lot of pdf slides and great video and outstanding labs! Just wanted to know if anyone knows that this is  all the videos and slides that come with all 3 of these courses are enough to pass the cert? and if not , does anyone recommend any out side help online of things to take at the same time . I have udemy courses from Heath Adams which are great but I'm honestly hoping  that the elearn  courses are enough alone . Cause after these 3 are done  i'm OFF TO THE OSCP! Again thank you all for your time and help.

thomfre

In my experience, the courses are enough to pass the exam - both for eLearnSecurity, and the other one you mentioned.

robzxb1

Thank you very much for a for your input cause I'm paying out of pocket for all the courses and wanted to make sure . Thank you again, the courses are so fun and hands on that  i might even go for the web pen route as well. Thank you again.

hu33
On 5/25/2020 at 3:54 AM, robzxb1 said:

I've taken the pen courses of (pts,ptp, and the ptx) path .I see there's a lot of pdf slides and great video and outstanding labs! Just wanted to know if anyone knows that this is  all the videos and slides that come with all 3 of these courses are enough to pass the cert? and if not , does anyone recommend any out side help online of things to take at the same time . I have udemy courses from Heath Adams which are great but I'm honestly hoping  that the elearn  courses are enough alone . Cause after these 3 are done  i'm OFF TO THE OSCP! Again thank you all for your time and help.

with the labs yes , but maybe you might encounter some issues and will search online for a better resources enrichment , for example I ve studied the Buffer overflow section in the PTP course from youtube and other free online tutorials  + the provided materials. 

robzxb1

Thank you.