Sign in to follow this  
Area-51

Glad on my result

Area-51

Hi All,

Thank you all supporting in queries which I raised every now & then, I got my results and I'm PASSED rolleyes.gif. Particularly was glad to be in first attempt. Coliseum lab was very useful, thanks to Armando and team.

Cheers

V

Augz

Congratulations mate. smile.gif

Noel

Congratulations man! Finally you can rest your weary head. As for me, Ice, and Birch99 will be shooting for the certification anytime now. Most likely we will be hearing the very good news on the 1st or 2nd week of July.

Birch99

Yes, congrats 51....1st time through-awesome

Beginning mine in 3 days, re-reviewing the labs this weekend.

ice33

Yeah that's great man! on the first attempt... I'm right now pulling my hair about how to write my report... I know if we follow the reporting guide we will do it correctly, but the reporting guide is nothing but a guide, it won't show you any example and since I have never seen a pen-test report I feel a little lost.

I've been taking a look at some examples from http://www.ethicalha...http://www.ethicalhacker.net/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,54/topic,5456.msg28488/topicseen,1/ just to get an idea...

Armando said 90% of those reports are not considered professional reports, but I just want to take a look at them and get some ideas, and then write my report using the reporting guide as reference.

I liked the look of the following one, but I think its structure could be improved in so many ways... http://www.digitalencode.net/ossar/ossar_v0.5.pdf

Area-51

Hi all

Thank you everybody for your wishes, feel great on all your reply.

ice33: As you already pointed and Armando too replied in forum, they might give idea, but I didnt use it and felt bit not happy with it. I did had the same trouble while starting the report, after couple of days of pulling hair wink.gif, I made myself clear that once when I start draft version with screenshots & description, it made sense how it should be organised. It would speed up the report too.

Goodluck to you guys on taking up exam (birch99, Noel,ice33) . I hope to see you guys passed message soon rolleyes.gif

Thanks,V

ice33

Hi all

Thank you everybody for your wishes, feel great on all your reply.

ice33: As you already pointed and Armando too replied in forum, they might give idea, but I didnt use it and felt bit not happy with it. I did had the same trouble while starting the report, after couple of days of pulling hair wink.gif, I made myself clear that once when I start draft version with screenshots & description, it made sense how it should be organised. It would speed up the report too.

Goodluck to you guys on taking up exam (birch99, Noel,ice33) . I hope to see you guys passed message soon rolleyes.gif

Thanks,V

Thanks Area-51 for your comments! Talk to you soon about my exam results...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this