teo23mal

eJPT certification is not there

teo23mal

Hi! I've been certified with eJPT a while now but I have not received my certification and it's not in the certification area either. Any help?

daudt.parker

Hi @teo23mal

Once you have passed the exam, you should instantly see the certificate under the "My Certifications" section of the members area. This is also how you would know that you have passed the exam. They are no longer providing a physical certification, you can print out the digital version if you need a physical copy.

teo23mal

Hi @daudt.parker

I passed the exams you can see the e-mail they send me for proof. Also, I am talking about the digital certification area https://members.elearnsecurity.com/certifications

My certification should be there but it's not. I saw in forums someone else had the same issue. Sad thing admins don't answer me nor here neither in e-mails, but they answer to everyone else. Disappointing....

Screenshot from 2020-03-17 13-03-17.png

Screenshot from 2020-03-17 13-05-49.png

daudt.parker

Hi @teo23mal

When did you pass the exam? I know sometimes you need to logout and log back in to see the certification. You might need to reach out to the support email rather than admins. But maybe reaching out to @dimitrios can help?

• Thanks 1

teo23mal

I sent e-mail to support like a week ago... I even sent them direct message in Facebook Page without answer... I passed exams 11 days ago.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.