Sign in to follow this  
Guest Emy

DFP Lab 7

Guest Emy

hi

1st thing in lab7 , 1st task we need to change the value of the last tow bytes in the 1st sector (So, what we need to do now, is change those two bytes back to 55 AA and save the disk (for example Lab7-SOL.001).
 i tried to do it from edit then modify data but i don`t know how to change it to 55 AA, could you please explain since it`s not explained in the PDF 

thank you..

Guest Emy

another issues in lab 8:

i complete the lab until this task :

"Press the button and make sure you enter 16384 in the New Position field and then choose the Current position (back from) option as seen below

Now, I assume if all went well, then you should be at offset 1073724928, and the partition entries should be seen clearly, like in the screenshot below"

i did exactly the same but it takes me to a different offset number also the values are all 0`s ?why i don`t know ?

EmAg3nArY

For lab 7 you should be able to type in "55 AA" in my session I was able to just click at the start of the last two bytes and just enter it in (my default edit mode is editable).

You may need to enable the edit function though.

If you look at the options drop-down you should see some options for edit mode. 

dimitrios

@guest EMY

Create a proper account (not a guest one) so that you can search the DFP section, before posting.

The forum almost always includes the answers to such questions....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this