Sign in to follow this  
KingKong

Which Cert to go with??

KingKong

Hello Gang,

So it's been awhile since I've logged in to do any serious studying but I find my life suddenly is filled with time. I have the Pentesting course, Threat Hunting, Incident Response and Forensics.. Anyone take and finish anyone of those and it just blew them away? I kicked the tires on all of them but nothing pulled me in, at least not at the intro level.  

Now I  now its semi-vague and should be based on what I want to move on in my career but right now I'm just looking for inspiration lol.. I have my CISSP, CISM, Sec+, Network+ and few other certifications, and have worked in IT in one field or another for about 25 years and now I'm just not sure if I'm burned out or uninspired, looking for a boost or a kick in the ass to get me excited about all of this again.

bjadamsjr

I have several courses as well.  I finished the Penetration Testing Student class and started the IHRP class, but I'm running into consistent issues with the class.  I'm not sure if it's due to it being a new release or what, but I'm considering moving on to the Exploit Development Student class for now.

dimitrios

@bjadamsjr

I only saw one issue you had and replied about it. What other issues you faced?

Let me know and I can help.