Guest Kasper

403 Forbidden

pearphone920

Has there been any update on this?   I have accessed the site and vpns without any problem this whole time and now 5 minutes after starting the eJPT exam, it gives this error. 

Can't access the questions, can't access the site as a whole, except for this community form but I wasn't able to login.

I've tried restarting, clearing cache/cookies, attempting on another VM -- the only thing that seems to have allowed me to login to this forum is to connect to a different network [xfinitywifi].

Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 10.21.25 AM.png

mav3n

I had the same issue and emailed support. However, after about an hour or so, I was able to access it again. Looks to be a sporadic issue judging by other posts.

Guest zyruk

I am having the exact same issue right now. It is really frustrating, I started a lab machine then got 403 forbidden..
I had to access the members area through a mobile connection to stop the lab, now I get 403 Forbidden using that connection too..

Guest xiCHfojoQD
cover letter for internship resume writing services phoenix az cover letter medical assistant librarian cover letter resume writing services yelp high school resume for college admissions sample of cv for job application latest way of writing cv cv wizard it professional cv resume preparation services how we make cv letter covers cover letter for internal position librarian cover letter event planner cover letter premium resume writing services word count resume paid resume writing services professional resume writing service cost

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.