Guest jac

Lack of support for the ePND

Guest jac

I don't know if anyone else is having the same trouble, but I'm getting this error "There is no instance prepared for this lab scenario." when trying to connect to the Active Directory lab on the ePND. Unfortunately there isn't a support line other than this forum. I've not been impressed with the course so far, extremely out of date and in desperate need of a course update version so am just trying to get through this as quickly as possible! I really don't recommend which is a little disappointing as I quite enjoyed the eJPT. If I choose to use ELS again, hopefully the next one will be better!

dimitrios

I have forwarded your issue minutes after you posted it and we will compensate for any time that you may have lost.

As far as the course is concerned, the syllabus of each course is publicly available before buying it. The same applies for the labs etc.

The vast majority of the topics are still applicable in modern environments. No doubt updating this course is in our plans, but we are transparent regarding the topics covered before buying.

Andrea.G

Hello,

the instance for this lab was automatically reprovisioned in less than one hour .

If you get that message no hours will be used from your account.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.