Solinus

eCIR Certified!

Solinus

It felt so good to get that email! This was a tough exam and very realistic. Only thing missing was my boss calling for hourly updates. Responding to an actual breach would have to be similar to this. I 'Took the call' about 7pm on Saturday and worked on it until 4am. Slept for 4 hours and started again at 8am and went until about 1am. So much like it would be in an actual situation. Admit it! We are not 9-5 people. Any time any hour and we may have to do what we do.

The exam was fun, challenging, frustrating and rewarding! I do not know if there are others, but I imagine not too many eCIR cert holders yet as this is their newest course. Makes me want to get others from them. Have to wait a little bit. This is my 42nd certification and I am already scheduled for the exam for number 43 (GIAC GCIH).

Been following eLearn since the days they launched and I have been waiting a long time to get one of their certs and it was worth it!Thank you, Dimitrios!

• Like 3

cyril.guerin

Congrats Solinus. Just passed also today. As you said, it was fun and frustrating. Many times I wish I had more logs to get the full picture..  

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.