chrisyooak

Passed eJPT!

chrisyooak

Dear all,

I'm a 13 year old student who's interested in penetration testing and I found eLS while searching for a pentesting course. I'd been keeping an eye on the PTS course and was thrilled to finally be able to start it! eLS provided an amazing syllabus that covered a broad range of fundamental pentesting topics which I believe would be a great stepping stone to more advanced pentesting.

After 4 weeks of course study and 5 hours of rigorous pentesting, I was thrilled to see a 100% mark when I hit "Submit Exam" and earn my eJPT certification!

I completed most of the questions at the 3 hour mark, and was stuck on one for a full hour before finishing the exam.

Again, many thanks to eLS for amazing PTS courses and an even more awesome exam to top it all off.

• Like 1

daudt.parker

Congratulations @chrisyooak! You're never too young or too old to get started in cyber security. Any ideas on what you want to do now that you have your eJPT certification?

chrisyooak

@daudt.parker

I'm reading through Penetration Testing: A Hands On Introduction to Hacking at the moment, and then hopefully I can get onto doing some HackTheBox and CTFs.

I'm unsure on my next certification goal, however.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.