matugm

My new blog

matugm

I started a new blog 2 weeks ago and already have 6 post up, if you would like to take a look and give me some feedback, that would be cool and very much appreciated.

blackbytes.wordpress.com

Jamie

Looks good mate, how do you find the time?

I would like to start my own but balancing the course/learning and work as well as a blog would be tough.

sysop

Nice, very nice, congratulations and keep the effort going!

matugm

Thanks for your feedback guys! :)

@Jamie

If you want to start a blog I encourage you to do so, I'm sure you can at least find some time to write if you really want to, you can write about the stuff you learn to solidify your knowledge and improve your communication skills.

tomjohansson

Looks good to me I say. Some helpful tips for me as well, as I still have a bit to learn in Linux.

Bookmarked for further reading.

I may start one up in the future, when I can come up with something of value to add to the Internet.

Jamie

Thanks for your feedback guys! :)

@Jamie

If you want to start a blog I encourage you to do so, I'm sure you can at least find some time to write if you really want to, you can write about the stuff you learn to solidify you knowledge and improve your communication skills.

Just started a blog, not going to release it yet until I've made a decent post. But thanks for the encouragement. :)

garduino

Very interesting, twitting the url.

Thanks by share!

Augz

Heh, just found this post (slowly getting through this section of forum, almost done) and I been keeping

up to date on your new blog already wink.gif

Now for the obligatory wise-crack:

... something of value to add to the Internet.

that's an oxymoron mate biggrin.gif

greg.adargo

Awesome and informative!

Bookmarked and subscribed!

ten35group

Nice blog and content!

Thanks for posting.

-Steve