Sign in to follow this  
IlIllIlIlIIlI

Passed eJPT, but issue with my name on certification.

IlIllIlIlIIlI

Just passed a few hours ago. I really enjoyed it, but my certification doesn't look right. I tried contacting support directly, but the website keeps bringing me back to the forum, so I'll ask here. The certification shows my last name in bold on the top and then underneath it shows my first name. Can that be changed? I put my information in correctly and if I go to verify my certification using my ID and last name, it takes me to the right place, but having my last name first and first name under that just looks really bad in my opinion.

BTW, I'm in the US. Maybe that's how other countries put their names (it's reversed on my ITIL certification too), but I'm hoping it can be adjusted. All of my other certifications except ITIL and eJPT are FirstName LastName.

marine.d
2 hours ago, IlIllIlIlIIlI said:

Just passed a few hours ago. I really enjoyed it, but my certification doesn't look right. I tried contacting support directly, but the website keeps bringing me back to the forum, so I'll ask here. The certification shows my last name in bold on the top and then underneath it shows my first name. Can that be changed? I put my information in correctly and if I go to verify my certification using my ID and last name, it takes me to the right place, but having my last name first and first name under that just looks really bad in my opinion.

BTW, I'm in the US. Maybe that's how other countries put their names (it's reversed on my ITIL certification too), but I'm hoping it can be adjusted. All of my other certifications except ITIL and eJPT are FirstName LastName.

Congratulations on becoming an eJPT!

Regarding your inquiry, last name/first name is our format and certificates are generated automatically.

To get your first name in bold on top, you can try to put your first name "as last name" and vice versa in your Member's Area. However, you'll also have to write your first name to verify your certificate instead of last name.

I'll let the team know about your suggestion though, maybe that can be changed in the future.

IlIllIlIlIIlI

I reversed my name in the members area, but I think since the PDF is already generated, it won't update. When I download a new PDF, it's still LastName FirstName, but I'll leave it that way for a day or so. Maybe it just takes a while to update.

• Like 1

jfred1

I just finished my exam and noticed the same issue.  It looks really weird.

It really should be flipped so first name on top and then last name on the bottom (still in bold).

Tcp_001

I just finished my exam and my name appears to be different than the account name I had given before.

OLUJIMI

i just finished my exam and the name displayed when asked to verify name is different from my profile name

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this