Sign in to follow this  
xXXXx

Passed -eCPPT (Gold)

xXXXx

Hi all, 

I have just passed the eCPPT gold. I have to say that i have been very late to the game and have unnecessarily delayed this exam to the point that there is a newer version out today. Any other vendor would have moved on and asked money.. But eLearnSecurity has kept its words and allowed access to the exam with the elite bundle that was purchased back in 2016 <3. I really have to really thank you guys for that  :)  

The exam is well spaced for anyone that is getting into the field. Provides a good challenge in all respects of the course modules and is setup like a small working organisation. The staging background  with a start as a letter of engagement and an outline demanding a quality report, is just the role play needed to give a holistic practical overview for anyone getting familiarity with the field of penetration testing and wants to make it their profession. I can't wait to give the newer exam (eCPPTv2) and head on to (eWPT) next. 

• Like 2

dimitrios

Nice work @xXXXx

• Thanks 1

Guest Aeronness

The main thing people want to pay in money orders is to cover delivery costs, however you do have to be very careful and pay attention to a few things buy priligy reddit

Guest admipsy

Manufacturer is goods WeChat and Weibo have gone crazy The reporters in make my penis bigger naturally the technology male breast enhancement pills circle are rushing does clomid help erectile dysfunction to Tokyo overnight. tamoxifen hot flashes Kocak Farma, Turkey Meda Pharma, Turkey Natco Pharma, India Odin Pharma Organon Ilaclari, Turkey Pfizer Pfizer, Turkey Roche, Turkey RSM Enterprises Sciroxx Signature Pharma, India SP Laboratories Sun Pharma, India Sun Pharmaceuticals Ind.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this