Sign in to follow this  
Rotimi

Please help with Login Page

Rotimi

There is this Web Application I'm running a VA & PT on. During the Vulnerability assessment, I used Acunetix to scan the target. When Acunetix was listing the Site Structure i.e. directories in the Web App, it listed the /cms directory. .On accessing www.target.com/cms/ VIA mozilla browser, I was faced with an Admin login page asking for "Username and Password" to login. . .

Taking a closer look at Acunetix, I saw it listed the sub-directories and files in /cms i.e.

/cms/config/

/cms/addusers.php

/cms/deleteusers.php

/cms/edit_permissions.php

/cms/list_users.php

. .and so on. .

When I tried accessing www.target.com/cms/addusers.php , I was redirected to the login page www.target.com/cms/login.php which appears normal 'cos obviously I wasn't logged in. .But the amazing aspect is, when I clicked on the /cms/addusers.php on Acunetix, and clicked on the View page, I was given "unrestricted" access to the /cms/addusers.php without redirecting back to the login page. .and eventually, I could add myself as Admin, bla bla bla. .

Now my question is, is there anyway I could do the same thing on Mozilla?

Rotimi

I eventually found my way around it with the NoRedirect Firefox Addon.

Download the addon, create a rule, I used ^http?://(?:[^/]+\.)?target\.com .

This stops all Redirections on the domain and allows you view the file as it is.