ficti0n

Part 1 SQL Tutorial / Python tutorial

ficti0n

I just did another video blog about an hour and a half long on coding in python and learning SQL for injection... It's 100% lab based and hands on for almost 2 hours. I am recording the second half this weekend..

LINK: Console Cowboys Blog

http://bit.ly/t9jl7V

http://bit.ly/t9jl7V

So if you want an in depth hands on tutorial for mysql... Enjoy the link above and leave me some blog comments or subscribe.. Hope you enjoy it, there is about 3 more hours possibly on injection I will be pushing out shortly.. Just give me ideas on anything you want included and I will try to include it :P

• Like 1

ficti0n

Shoot I put this in the wrong forum... Should be under the further learning one..

robertray

And like magic ... its here.

ficti0n

And like magic ... its here.

LOL you are magical my friend!!! LOL hahaha :P

robertray

Ill check this out soon. The last ones were great.

ficti0n

Ill check this out soon. The last ones were great.

Glad you liked them

Jamie

Sounds good, I'll take a look later. Thanks!

ficti0n

Sounds good, I'll take a look later. Thanks!

Cool hope you enjoy them.. Releasing the injection video and lab possibly tomorrow

ortizmj12

Thanks for sharing these, ficti0n. I'm making my way through the "Part 1.2 Learning SQL video" and paused it to come reply here. SQL is something I need to learn more of and this video has some good tips and tricks (love that file shellfile.php as well :))

ortizmj12

Prematurely posted this thread before reaching the end of the video. Move along, nothing to see here...haha

ficti0n

Prematurely posted this thread before reaching the end of the video. Move along, nothing to see here...haha

Was something wrong with the last part of the video you didnt like?

Edited by ficti0n

ortizmj12

Was something wrong with the last part of the video you didnt like?

Oh nope. At the beginning of the vid you had mentioned the database structure being posted somewhere on the test-lab launchpad site. My post was linking to it, then I got to the end of the video and saw you added a part about where to find it tongue.gif

ficti0n

Oh nope. At the beginning of the vid you had mentioned the database structure being posted somewhere on the test-lab launchpad site. My post was linking to it, then I got to the end of the video and saw you added a part about where to find it tongue.gif

Ohhhh well the next part of the tutorial was posted today that covers injection and lots more coding.. bypassing encryption and dealing with encodings..