Sign in to follow this  
Beginner

AV Evasion Course

Beginner

Hi elearnsecurity Team

I have a question is there any course about AV evasion ?

I have pass 4 Certifications from elearnsecurity and they did a good job , but i'm searching for a complete course in AV evasion 

because when i pen-test a network or a server and i need to get let said meterpreter all AV detect it !!

I need to learn how to Bypass the AV

is there Any course like this , Can you guide me ?

Thank you

dimitrios

@Beginner

PTX covers some aspects of A/V & IDS evasion. A course focused on A/V evasion is not a good idea since a technique that works now may not work today.

A/V & IDS evasion is possible when you create your own custom payloads and malware (or even sufficiently altering a given payload or malware). It is actually a case of trial and error.

• Like 1

Beginner
18 hours ago, tweety said:

Thank you for sharing this 

i pass the ejpt ,eppt gold,ewap,ewapx

18 hours ago, tweety said:

Thank you for sharing this 

i pass the ejpt,ecppt,ewap and ewapx 

i have the basis about AV evasion , but what i’m looking about is something that talk about is the coding it’s self 

Beginner
53 minutes ago, dimitrios said:

@Beginner

PTX covers some aspects of A/V & IDS evasion. A course focused on A/V evasion is not a good idea since a technique that works now may not work today.

A/V & IDS evasion is possible when you create your own custom payloads and malware (or even sufficiently altering a given payload or malware). It is actually a case of trial and error.

I will put this course in my mind , but what about reverse engrening course !! Can i find something talk about shell codes , malwares ? Coding , encrypt !

dimitrios

Our ARES course explains those concepts but not from the offensive side of security.

Shellcoding, custom malware and custom encryption are subjects we consider touching in the future, probably as part of an existing course upgrade.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this