mt_sulaimanzai

Lab Only Purchase

mt_sulaimanzai

Hello Jen

can we purchase labs without getting admission for courses ?? 

regards

Jens

Most of our labs are specifically aimed at topics discussed in a course, and some of the lab-explanation is also done in the course itself (every lab still comes with a lab-guide that explains each step though).

We do have our WAS360, where you can have the labs and guides only, no course or exam attached. More info on WAS360 here

Alternatively you can also use our community project https://hack.me - its free to use ;)

mt_sulaimanzai

thanks for response , here is what i want: study from open source materials do the labs from elearnsec and sit for exam and do the certifications. so can i purchase labs for courses only? or labs+exam vouchar??

Jens

Hey, as explained, the labs related to a specific course do not come as stand alone.

You can have the certification voucher only, which includes access to the lab environment for the exam scenario.

Tbh, it makes sense to have the complete course (material, labs, exam voucher), since the exam alone without training material or the long-term work-experience can be quite challenging.

And it saves you fees compared to having to get several exam vouchers just to then maybe finally pass ;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.