Welcome to eLearnSecurity Community

Once logged in as a eLearnSecurity student, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

If you are not an eLearnSecurity student yet, give a look at our awesome IT Security courses.

mt_sulaimanzai

Lab Only Purchase

Hello Jen

can we purchase labs without getting admission for courses ?? 

regards

Most of our labs are specifically aimed at topics discussed in a course, and some of the lab-explanation is also done in the course itself (every lab still comes with a lab-guide that explains each step though).

We do have our WAS360, where you can have the labs and guides only, no course or exam attached. More info on WAS360 here

Alternatively you can also use our community project https://hack.me - its free to use ;)

thanks for response , here is what i want: study from open source materials do the labs from elearnsec and sit for exam and do the certifications. so can i purchase labs for courses only? or labs+exam vouchar??

Hey, as explained, the labs related to a specific course do not come as stand alone.

You can have the certification voucher only, which includes access to the lab environment for the exam scenario.

Tbh, it makes sense to have the complete course (material, labs, exam voucher), since the exam alone without training material or the long-term work-experience can be quite challenging.

And it saves you fees compared to having to get several exam vouchers just to then maybe finally pass ;)