mt_sulaimanzai

sit for exam and get certificate without attending the course

mt_sulaimanzai

is it possible to sit for some course exam without attending the course itself??

and is the exam hands on like oscp or how?

thanks

Jens

We do however always recommend to go through the course before attempting the exam. Nothing is more disappointing than having to still enroll in the course later once the exam was failed twice or so. Our exams are very hands-on, not just simple multiple choice questions. It does help loads if the students goes through the material and labs before attempting the exam.

So in short, while the option "stand-alone exam voucher" is there, we don't recommend it ;)

mt_sulaimanzai

@Vincent thanks a lot.

@Jens Thanks a lot from your answer, the point is I think i know a lot but i dont know nothing and for exam only part will force me to use or findout my current knowledge about specific certification.

Honestly I am just looking for a way to evaluate my current knowledge !!! just in case i fail , it would good slap on my face to try harder next time :D

Jens
11 hours ago, mt_sulaimanzai said:

try harder next time

"Try Harder"?? This is not OUR approach to learning ;)

All our exams are pretty hands-on, and having done the labs before helps a lot in knowing what to do in the exam environment. Especially since there is a time limit on finishing the exam. Having said that, we do have students that have the experience from other training courses or from working in the field, and they do pass some exams using the stand-alone vouchers. It is definitely possible.

Good luck

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.