Jens

How will I get my FREE Penetration Testing Student training course PTSv3 after attending the event?

Jens

Every attendee of this webinar will receive an invite to our Penetration Testing Student training course PTSv3 in the Barebone Edition :)

The invite comes via email within 24-48 hours after the event. Make sure to attend the full webinar to be eligible. The invite can be used by yourself or be given to somebody else.

You can of course also upgrade this to the Full or Elite Edition (at a discount), details will also come via email.

• Like 4

bsturm

Excited for this event, I'm watching from my iPad as I have to pick my kids up from school at 2:15 and don't want to miss anything.

Thanks so much

Guest Saravanan

How will I get my FREE Penetration Testing Student training course PTSv3 after attending the event?

• Like 1

Guest Franco

I just arrived 10 minutes later, so I don't receive the Barebone Edition, is it true?

Thank you

Bye

Franco

Guest Judd

Is the event now considered over?  Can I close out my windows and still receive my official training gift of the PTS Barebone Product?

Jens

Every attendee will get the invite, dont worry. There will be an invite email in 24-48 hours. After that you get the chance to also upgrade to Full or Elite Edition if you want to at a special fee.

The invite can also be given to someone else.

Oh, and yes the event is over, Vin was joking with the 24 hours :P

Recording will be available in our archive section in a few days

• Like 1

drcharles4me
24 minutes ago, Guest Proof said:

Is there any necessary action on our part to "prove" we attended the full webinar?

Well I believe the link sent are very unique.....

so it should be able to identify each attendee

Jens

Yes, we know who attended, no action needed from your end, except watching your inbox and white-listing us (if you have not yet done so).

• Like 1

drcharles4me

@ jens......upon one getting the barebone edition of pts ......... What discount will be given to migrate into full or elite edition

Jens

The PTSv3 Barebone invite emails are currently going out to all attendees (even if you did not stay the full 12 hours as Vin jokingly asked us all to do). You should have yours in your inbox now!

This invite can be used for yourself or shared with others. Each invite code works for 1 account only though :P

• Like 1

bsturm
On 1/24/2017 at 2:49 PM, Jens said:

You will see in the email :) #Surprise

I received an email stating I have the PTSv3 added to my account but nothing about upgrading, is this info coming in another email?

I have logged into the site and see my PTSv3 code but no offer to upgrade.

Jens

Have you checked here? ;)

Yes, the email comes after you got the PTSv3 Barebone in your members area and played around with it a little...

bsturm
Just now, Jens said:

Have you checked here? ;)

Yes, the email comes after you got the PTSv3 Barebone in your members area and played around with it a little...

I found it after loading the PTSv3 into my account. The new plans are enticing can you tell me why (Salesman mode) I should upgrade from PTSv3 to say Elite with having no prior knowledge of pen testing.

TIA

Jens

Well, our PTSv3 Full Edition gives you the Lab access, video training material and an exam voucher - a super easy (and cheap) way to get your first IT Security certification done :)

Elite Edition adds the infinity exam voucher (no expiry and 3 free retakes instead of 1), double the lab hours, mobile access and downloadable material plus the certificate printed and shipped worldwide once you passed.

Your call now ;)

Jens

The exam voucher is included in the DISCOUNTED upgrade to Full or Elite Edition. A standalone eJPT exam voucher is $200, so it does not make much sense in that case :rolleyes:

And tbh, as a beginner hoping and praying to pass the exam without any of the labs, that's too high a risk.

REMINDER: Our exams are all hands-on exams, so simply hoping to get lucky by ticking the right box wont be possible! ;)

atul09
On 1/24/2017 at 9:29 PM, Jens said:

Every attendee of this webinar will receive an invite to our Penetration Testing Student training course PTSv3 in the Barebone Edition :)

The invite comes via email within 24-48 hours after the event. Make sure to attend the full webinar to be eligible. The invite can be used by yourself or be given to somebody else.

You can of course also upgrade this to the Full or Elite Edition (at a discount), details will also come via email.

Hi, I am still awaiting invite even after more than 48-hours.

Jens
11 hours ago, atul09 said:

Hi, I am still awaiting invite even after more than 48-hours.

Please get in contact with our support team via support(at)elearnsecurity(dot)com with your details...

• Like 1

cjwillman

Due to workplace restrictions, I was unable to attend the live webinar but watched the recorded version today. I purchased the PTPv3 some time back but was hoping to use the offered PTS course to gain a better foundation. Am I not eligible for the PTS Barebones course because I was unable to attend the live webinar?

Respectfully,

Chris Willman

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.