Welcome to eLearnSecurity Community

Once logged in as a eLearnSecurity student, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

If you are not an eLearnSecurity student yet, give a look at our awesome IT Security courses.

kristoffersantiago

MISSION: Dubai - Win the trip of a lifetime with eLearnSecurity

67 posts in this topic

Wowwww, great entries guys, thank you so much. So proud of all your film-making skills :)

Keep 'em coming, still two days to go...

2 people like this

@arunthomas115 that was quite the video, Arun! Thank you for your entry - please expect a message from us in a bit for your details. :)

1 person likes this

@patryk.prauze mission accomplished! Thank you for the submission, Patryk! I'll be getting in touch with you in a while. :)

@Marek short and sweet - Can't go wrong with that! Thanks, Marek! We were worried you forgot about your video! ;) I'll be in touch for your details. :)

@kristoffersantiago I hope entries are not evaluated purely on video making skills / owning a professional video studio...

1 person likes this

Here's my 2nd entry:

Enjoy!

5 people like this

Here is my entry :

Thanks for watching! :)

4 people like this

Hi Everyone,

Here is my submission for the eLearnSecurity Mission Dubai Contest. I will be reviewing the PTSV3 course and showing how it has helped me further my career. I had a blast and learned a lot from the course and contest. Hope you enjoy. Please feel free to leave your comments.

Thanks,

Kapil

1 person likes this

My 3rd entry :)

Enjoy!

1 person likes this

Heres my video :P

3 people like this

Hi everyone!  All of your stories inspired me to share my own.  We have a great community here and I want to be a part of it whenever I can.  It definitely felt great to switch gears and reflect how the PTS course has really benefited my career.  Thanks eLearnSecurity! 

4 people like this

I'd suggest that all who submitted a video to be more active in the forums than they were before the contest :) 

2 people like this

Just found out about the contest yesterday. Straight from the heart!

A big thank you to eLearnSecurity for this opportunity!

1 person likes this

Keep the likes on my videos coming :P

haha, I was happy to see my video is on Google's first page for the query "Penetration Testing Student Review."  What's not to like about that? ;)   

1 person likes this

@jasonmac nice!

I think I checked eLS twitter 30 times today to see if there are any news about the winners :blink:

I am really very excited about the Mission : Dubai results :) 

I'm very excited too.3rd December was the submission day of necessary letters for the winner.I'm waiting for the results :)

14 hours ago, matugm said:

I think I checked eLS twitter 30 times today to see if there are any news about the winners :blink:

Ha, me too!  So much suspense!

Congratulations everyone on their win!  Well deserved!

1 person likes this