Sign in to follow this  
HitM@n

Opinion on the sequence of ElearnSecurity Courses

HitM@n

Hi all,

I'm a new student and today is my 1st day on this forum and I have access to all courses.

Seeking your opinion and appreciate any advise on the sequence of ElearnSecurity Courses.

Which course should go first and why..?

Appreciate experience students or ElearnSecurity staff can give your advise on this.

Thanks.

Francesco

Hi HitM@an and welcome!

It really depends on your knowledge and skills but, let's suppose you want to go for the full path, I would suggest the following:

1. Penetration Testing Student: This gives you all the basics and the knowledge you need to go deeper in security topics.
  2. Penetration Testing Professional: This starts from where you left in the PTS and takes you in more advanced security topics. 
  3. Web Application Penetration Testing: Although some web app topics are covered in the PTP, here you have a more in-depth course on web app
  4. WAPT eXtreme: This is a very advanced course in Web Application. If you don't have the right knowledge in Web App, it can be hard to study, that's why it is usually the "next" course after WAPT

After these, you can go for every other course without problems: MASPT, PND, PWD, ARES

Of course, this is my opinion :D Hope it helps

Marek

HitM@n

there's some general guideline as Francesco pointed out, but it's up to you. I have started with PND and then PTS and now doing PTP and WAPT.

• Like 3

dmitriyko

My way:

PTSv2 -> PTSv3 -> PND -> PTPv3 -> WAPT

• Like 1

HitM@n

Thanks so much all for your opinion... really appreciate it.. 

• Like 1