robertray

10 may 11 BT5 Download

matugm

Yeah,can't wait to test it out! there is a few screenshots and it's looking pretty good.

illumina

Really, I'm just looking forward to the fact they'll be using Ubuntu 10.04 instead of 8.04 or 8.10, whatever the current is, as there's so many lacking support for chipsets (particularly netbooks) currently, so I have no decent resolution available :P And rebuilding all of the Xserver from scratch on an Atom takes a *looonnnngggggg* time.

ficti0n

Really, I'm just looking forward to the fact they'll be using Ubuntu 10.04 instead of 8.04 or 8.10, whatever the current is, as there's so many lacking support for chipsets (particularly netbooks) currently, so I have no decent resolution available :P And rebuilding all of the Xserver from scratch on an Atom takes a *looonnnngggggg* time.

I always just run it in a VM to solve hardware issues... Plus I like to have a more stable OS as my base platform, such as Slackware or OSX. Personal preference. I feel that BT and ubuntu breaks to often on me :P I heard that they were making a lot of changes to BT5 when I read an interview awhile ago, so hopefully they will have some more configurations and drivers setup and ready to go.. I am hoping they have HostAP preconfigured for attacks with WPE radius servers.. Thats always a nightmare to setup driver wise.

robertray

There is a podcast over on Social Engineer.org

ficti0n

There is a podcast over on Social Engineer.org

Yea i have listened to that a few times, I know most of those guys :) What other podcasts do you like? I generally listen to the SE podcast, Exotic Liability and eurotrash

robertray

To be honest only listened to 2 se and pauldotcom.

Wish I had more time.

robertray

BT 5 is out!

illumina

BT 5 is out!

I'm gonna try out their ARM image on my N900 :) That'd be handy if it worked!

robertray

I had to curse at Matugm. His image downloaded so much quicker. Mine is still on route!