Sign in to follow this  
Chambo

Passed :D

Chambo

HI All,

Happy news for me, I emerged from the eJPT exam safely this afternoon, albeit slightly hungry and not too disheveled ;) 

I passed with a very pleasing score and was over the moon to be promptly awarded the eJPT and ability to d/l the certificate immediately. 

I loved the reconnaissance, info gathering and analysis phases, which gave my brain a great workout. I recorded and planned everything in OneNote, which included evidential copy 'n' pastes of command outputs +  screen shots. This software solution and approach worked well for me as it not only helped me track my progress, but also found the planning and recordings helped make the attack phase logical, methodical and fun.

From study to exam, I found the course stimulating, enjoyable and a great learning experience so thanks to eLearnSecurity for creating the course content.

And bigger thanks to GiRA, Francesco and all those that shared on the forums, your comments and tips on the various tools, lessons and labs were greatly appreciated.

Good luck to those who are leading up to taking the exam lab!

Now to ponder my next move :)

• Like 2

GiRa

Congrats Chambo! From your post I can see you totally understood the secret behind penetration tests!

Also thanks for the kind words!

• Like 1

Chambo

Thanks all, signed up to PTP to have eCPPT as my next goal.

Thoroughly look forward to chatting with you all more in the forums as that progresses :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this