dmitriyko

PTSv3 eJPT PASSED

dmitriyko

I'm glad to say, that I'm just passed eJPT from PTSv3 (20 from 20) :)

Pushed button today ~ at 01am night, briefly looked at all info and go sleep. Started at 8am and finished today at 11pm (23:00 Ukraine time), about 8 full hours to discover all and double check questions.

Thanks GiRa, he helped me understand some exam questions and made few edits to questions (english language is not my native).

Definitely, I will write my own small advice about some things like: no rush, double check all, etc.. but at morning :)

Thanks all!

• Like 4

KingKong

Awesome,, CONGRATS.. I have 5 questions left myself, and waiting on GiRa for some clarification on one or 2..

But yes there is wayyyy more than enough time I still have 2days 18 hours to finish so no rush.

• Like 1

GiRa

Congrats guys!

Just for future reference: I did not reply to all dimitriyko's questions and I did not reply to any of jhout's.

So if you are actually taking the exam and you are reading this thread: I will not help you pass the exam, instead I will always refer to the letter of engagement :)

I edited a question tho, to make it clearer for everyone.

Enjoy the exam!

• Like 2

dmitriyko

I passed as well :)

That was a lot of fun

Congrats to you too! :)

• Like 1

dmitriyko

Congrats guys!

Just for future reference: I did not reply to all dimitriyko's questions and I did not reply to any of jhout's.

So if you are actually taking the exam and you are reading this thread: I will not help you pass the exam, instead I will always refer to the letter of engagement :)

I edited a question tho, to make it clearer for everyone.

Enjoy the exam!

I can confirm - I'm not get help from GiRa regarding exam, only small clarifications of some questions.

Thru, I have troubles with Metaspoit payloads, caused internal routing at my work.

• Like 1

KingKong

Yep , never did get a reply from GiRa, he is off my Christmas shopping list :)  

• Like 3

Francesco

Yep , never did get a reply from GiRa, he is off my Christmas shopping list :)  

:lol:  :lol:

dmitriyko

Btw, during my exam I have problems with hydra - seems like a bug with 8.1 version. hydra simply doesn't "resume" session (hydra -R)

I even record video with recordmydesktop (hydra crash):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybAejmCQYzw

I think I will create another post with this.

bwilliams81321

i have had problems with hydra in the past, and found medusa to be a decent backup, i used medusa during the exam, and it seemed to have done the trick, passed as well

• Like 2

dmitriyko

i have had problems with hydra in the past, and found medusa to be a decent backup, i used medusa during the exam, and it seemed to have done the trick, passed as well

Congrats!

I used patator (https://github.com/lanjelot/patator) as backup.

• Like 1

tweety

I'm just passed the exams too (18/20)  :)

Needed to reset the lab a few time but it was worth it! Needed to reread some questions a few times.

But the important thing is I did enjoy the exams

:ph34r:

• Like 3

HomeSen

Chiming in on the "I haz passed" with a whopping 95%. Took me ~4h in total, spread over several "shifts" :D

I'm quite sure I know which question I missed, and maybe one of the staff members can confirm it ;)

All in all, it was a great course covering all the basics and even touching some more advanced topics. The exam lab was fun from start to end. Thank you eLearnSecurity for all the fun, frustartion and education :)

• Like 2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.