Sign in to follow this  
maarten

Wapt course no longer starting with flash version 16.0.0.257

maarten

Hi there, 

Can anybody confirm the following for me?

Install the newest flash version 16.0.0.257 and try to open the wapt course flash files.

I have tried it in IE 11, Chrome and Firefox. all will load the content but than disapear. (movie not loaded)

I have tried in in a virtual machine with version 16.0.0.235 everyting works, until i update tot 16.0.0.257

GiRa

Hi maarten,

we tested the course with Flash 16.0.0.257 with no issues.

Since you mentioned IE, we used a Windows7 64 bit machine and the course works both with IE and Chrome.

Try the usual suspects: completely clear the browsers' cache and delete the Flash player's local storage.

If you do not solve your issue, please write here some details about your configuration:

- OS version

- OS architecture

- application proxies in use

- proxies in use

- browser plugins installed

Thanks

GiRa

maarten

I have tested on a different machine. With the same version and indeed no problem.

I am checking the windows patches now. To see if anything is messing it up. 

It a brand new machine. It worked until i installed windows patches. same issue on VM machine fully patched.

So i thinks ik could look at a Microsoft Patch. when i find it, i will report it so it could be tested.

- OS Windows 8.1

- 64Bits

- Fully patched 

- No browser plugins

maarten

Did not change anything, until today it did not work. Now  i can access it again.

Cleaning cache, cookies, from IE, Chrome, Firefox and Flash did not work.

don't know why it works now, but i am happy that i can study again.

:)

GiRa

Hi maarten,

just for my curiosity: are you accessing from a campus, hotel or any other semi-public network?

Thanks