abbuabhishek2000

EJPT LAB NOT STARTING

abbuabhishek2000

I started my ejpt exam now, and i clicked on start exam scenario, and the status of the exam shows allocating for past 30 minutes.

Does this usually take this long to start the exam?
Or am i facing any issues.Because i am losing around more than 30 minutes in the exam.

• Like 2

abbuabhishek2000

I came to know that it does take such long time to stop and start it.

It took me 40 minutes to stop the exam and again 30 minutes to start it.

you.rudalfer

I also started the EJPT exam today@18.9.2022 at 6.30 AM IST. But till now(At time of writing comment 1.52 PM IST) .My Lab is not launching .In exam page under Actions  column in ejpt lab exam row  sections a Comment stating that "starting " is showing for many hours But lab is launched. Tried multiple time with several attempts changed browser as well. showing same in all browsers. So  i Have reported back to support Team .But no responses yet.

• Like 1

salh.horani

I started the exam yesterday and work just fine ,  today I can't restart it again when I press the start button is says "The virtual lab cannot be started at this time. Please try again in a few minutes."

I think it is a technical problem from the lab environment , i have sent emails to the support of INE and eLearnSecurity but there is no response from them , 

what we should do It is so frustrating 

• Like 1

vitobonetti

Same problem here.
I Started the exam yesterday afternoon and stopped last night. This morning I resumed the exam and has been in "starting" state for hours.

• Like 1

salh.horani

does anyone know if in similar situation they will give us an extension  for the exam ??

cybertraveller

I started my exam 50 minutes ago, and have the following message pop up whenever I click on the start button: "The virtual lab cannot be started at this time. Please try again in a few minutes." This is not cool.. but I'm glad I'm not the only one facing this problem. Let's keep each other updated.

marty.duniaud

I have the same problem, I started the exam on Friday noon, today my time is running out, and I can't access it...
It's been 1h30 that the "starting..." has been going around in circles

Guest eCTHPv2 Test Taker

I have been trying to stop and start one of my exam scenarios and it has been hung up for hours.

romain.meysonnet

Same here, started 30 minutes ago and still can't start... Loosing time for nothing...

romain.meysonnet

Same here, but the delay is out of this world, i can't even ping without having 1/3 success rate...

cybertraveller

update: I got access to the VPN file a few hours ago and have had no problems so far.

ambarishbalaji1908

Even i have the same problem

I can't access the lab for like 16 hours. I still haven't got my lab access

w3twi3s3l

I whish I'd read this sooner. 
I just get an alert:

The virtual lab cannot be started at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

but as it seems "few minutes" is an understatement

Guest ejpt cert

I had purchased the exam cert over the weekend but it's not showing up in my account. Could this be possibly related?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.