Sign in to follow this  
yacono25b

eJPT Unable to get to website for exam

yacono25b

Hello,

I just got done failing the eJPT, I was unable to make a connection to the website, no matter what I did. Adding IP route or port forwarding through a different server. There was only one time, the forward showed that I scanned the http, and then after that I couldn't see it again.

I also had to run the same Metasploit exploit 10+ times over long periods of time to get it to work. I couldn't find anything I was missing in order to be able to see the website from the lessons and exploit it. 

Is there any feedback or advice? If I take this test again in the next 2 weeks I'm just going to fail again, I went through the whole study guide Pen Student v2 for this course. I don't understand if it's my ignorance or not being able to connect? While on this was going on, I was always able to ping the network to ensure I had connection. 

R,

Dave

csevilla

Validate the configuration the proxy in your browser. 

yacono25b

I did some additional reading. I only did the Pen Tester V2, and I believe the exam was for the 1st version.. Awaiting email to confirm.. But went ahead and started studying PTS v1, and things are making more sense. A lot more sense..  As it starts you out with routing and wireshark...

yacono25b

Re-took the exam.. After figuring out the routing.. was able to complete it in a hour or two.. I think having multiple routing commands in was messing it up

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this