Sign in to follow this  
Omega

Swaparoo Meterpreter Script to BackDoor any version of Windows

matugm

Nice work :)

I haven't tried it but looking at the code here is I few things I would change:

- Always have a space between a # and the actual comment (# Something, blah,blah) this is for better readability

- Instead of using the helpcall variable you could just call usage directly

- Not sure if it's a github thing but you should try to stick to 2 spaces for indentation

- Try to avoid one letter variable names outside of counters (Line 49: d = r.channel.read)

- Try to avoid repeating things, for example after line 73, you use uac_level.to_i 3 times, you might want to consider just doing a uac_level = uac_level.to_i before all those ifs so it looks a bit cleaner.

Hope that helps!

Omega

Nice work :)

I haven't tried it but looking at the code here is I few things I would change:

- Always have a space between a # and the actual comment (# Something, blah,blah) this is for better readability

- Instead of using the helpcall variable you could just call usage directly

- Not sure if it's a github thing but you should try to stick to 2 spaces for indentation

- Try to avoid one letter variable names outside of counters (Line 49: d = r.channel.read)

- Try to avoid repeating things, for example after line 73, you use uac_level.to_i 3 times, you might want to consider just doing a uac_level = uac_level.to_i before all those ifs so it looks a bit cleaner.

Hope that helps!

Yes yes Thanks a lot for the ideas and advices... I will take them into consideration. smile.gif

btw got published in packetstorm :)http://packetstormsecurity.com/files/121742/Meterpreter-Swaparoo-Windows-Backdoor-Method.html