Bazlar

Hi all,

I have had trouble accessing the Web Application Penetration Testing (eWPT) course labs, i start the lab, download the file, login and I add the lab and DNS 10.100.13.37 in the /etc/resolv.conf on kali linux and then i check the terminal to check the ifconfig, and i see that the tap0 is up and an IP address, yet when i try to get the the labs i can't get to them.

When i go to 10.100.13.37 in the browser i can see the labs, but once i click on the labs there i see for example  "lab 1" from the XSS labs, or the introductory labs. click on the "Lab1" and then i see what looks very different to how the labs should look in the solutions. And i keep getting cannot connect messages. 

If someone out there could please give me some guidance on here, to see what I am doing wrong?

Thank you guys in advance. 

Bazlar

Hi all,

I have had trouble accessing the Web Application Penetration Testing (eWPT) course labs, i start the lab, download the file, login and I add the lab and DNS 10.100.13.37 in the /etc/resolv.conf on kali linux and then i check the terminal to check the ifconfig, and i see that the tap0 is up and an IP address, yet when i try to get the the labs i can't get to them.

When i go to 10.100.13.37 in the browser i can see the labs, but once i click on the labs there i see for example  "lab 1" from the XSS labs, or the introductory labs. click on the "Lab1" and then i see what looks very different to how the labs should look in the solutions. And i keep getting cannot connect messages. 

If someone out there could please give me some guidance on here, to see what I am doing wrong?

from the lab description:

"Once you are connected in VPN to the lab environment, all the web applications will be available at the following URL: http://info.xss.site/."

Bazlar

Hi all,

from the lab description:

"Once you are connected in VPN to the lab environment, all the web applications will be available at the following URL: http://info.xss.site/."

but then when i try to connect to the lab i still cannot

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.