ahanemes

Name Correction

ahanemes

I just passed the eJPT and I wanted to celebrate but I am having an issue. I paid for the course with my parents payment card. hence, the certificate took my parents billing name as mine. when I try to generate my certification it says to contact support if I want the name changed or else if I generate it I can't do anything. I can't find the support system anywhere! Please HELP!!!!!

CosmicBear
3 hours ago, ahanemes said:

I just passed the eJPT and I wanted to celebrate but I am having an issue. I paid for the course with my parents payment card. hence, the certificate took my parents billing name as mine. when I try to generate my certification it says to contact support if I want the name changed or else if I generate it I can't do anything. I can't find the support system anywhere! Please HELP!!!!!

Hi. Try send a mail to support@elearnsecurity.com or support@ine.com.

/ CosmicBear

Bazlar

Same issue, i haven't generated my certificate yet, with mine they are missing one of my surnames on it. so i have emailed support@elearnsecurity.com. As its the weekend just waiting to see what will happen on monday.

@ahanemes did this issue get resolved for you via emailing support@elearnsecurity.com? 

tanujsan.ta57
On 5/30/2021 at 6:24 PM, Bazlar said:

Same issue, i haven't generated my certificate yet, with mine they are missing one of my surnames on it. so i have emailed support@elearnsecurity.com. As its the weekend just waiting to see what will happen on monday.

@ahanemes did this issue get resolved for you via emailing support@elearnsecurity.com? 

edited

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.