tejasanerao

ElearnSecurity Exam Voucher Process

tejasanerao

Hello, I want to buy exam voucher for EJPT exam. When I press on login button on elearnsecurity main website(attached image) it takes me to members login page. But on main website it still shows login button. Is it safe to purchase the voucher even after the login button on main website still being shown? And what is the process after buying the voucher. Does the exam instantly shows on my exams list or I have to wait for a response? Please need some help...

elearnsecurity.png

tejasanerao
17 minutes ago, YAZEED said:

did you know how ??

eLearnsecurity replied to my tweet saying its fine to buy voucher with login button still being show. But I still don't know about the process after buying one.

s.mahnur.a

Hi, do you have any update on this? Been wondering the same thing

StefanWAustin

The fastest way is the discord, but an email could help, too.

tejasanerao
On 1/7/2021 at 9:36 PM, ALAA said:

did you know how ??

Yes, just login to members login page(open in different tab) with your google account and then proceed to buy the voucher. Use the same email id while checking out for payment that you used while logging in. I received an email immediately after payment and the voucher was also available on the dashboard(one you logged in before).

tejasanerao
On 2/6/2021 at 11:21 PM, s.mahnur.a said:

Hi, do you have any update on this? Been wondering the same thing

Yes, just login to members login page(open in different tab) with your google account and then proceed to buy the voucher. Use the same email id while checking out for payment that you used while logging in. I received an email immediately after payment and the voucher was also available on the dashboard(one you logged in before).

marianoglopez

qq. I can login to members page, and can see the different options.. but I cannot find any button that allow me to buy the exam...

But I can buy the exam from https://elearnsecurity.com/ checkout... the thing is that if I try to login to this page redirect to members.elearnsecurity ... and again... there I can not buy an exam so my question... is if ok to buy the exam putting the same email as in my account, and would that later sync?