enrico

Cannot access courses on the backend

Aut0exec

Lots of people having this issue. Try the fix Here and if it doesn't work, reach out to support.

enrico

It's working from Firefox... that's strange...

Aut0exec
16 hours ago, enrico said:

Can't access such link.

Ahh sorry it's in the PTP student forums... I'll cross post over here since everyone should be able to see this thread! Sorry about that. I've had off and on problems with FireFox and Chromium. After doing the below in both browsers, neither has had issues logging in since.

######## Cross-posting to hopefully help others ########

This has been my work around in Chromium. When you got to log in, look up in the address bar and you'll notice that chromium likely blocked the setting of a cookie from Caendra. If you create an exception for it and then try to log in again, you'll likely get a 500 error but just click the "Back to Homepage" button or simply navigate to members.elearnsecurity.com again. This has worked for the past week for me. YMMV though.

***** EDIT ******

Just tested the "fix" in Firefox as well. Definitely solves the issue! Screenshot below of how I have the cookies exceptions setup on this machine for it to work in FF as well now. You'll still get the 500 error but at least when you click the "Back To Homepage" button, it'll take you to your courses!

image.thumb.png.9ed62d76d219fe66e8069cdb7d744434.png

ikerocio

I've bought eJPT voucher on 3rd Feb. Today I've registered my email account (the same as I bought the voucher) in eLearningSecurity and I don't have access to the exam. Any help please?

Durban

I am having the same issue. @ikerocio, how did you get this resolved?

***UPDATE***
I contacted support, was able to get them to add it to my account. Took about 1 business day.

Edited by Durban
Updating post