underdogadmin

PDF course materials after INE move

underdogadmin

Hi,

I recently signed up and enrolled in the Cyber Security path after the new INE move. It looks like prior to the move eLearn included pdf documents of all the PTS training slides and such.  Is there way to still obtain those for study?

Thanks.

StefanWAustin

You cannot download the slides anymore, piracy was a very big problem and it was too easy.

macedo.if

I thought we could have the PDF files to a "self-paced training".

Now I paid $200 (BR$1.054) and I have nothing to study and 3 days to finish the test.

I'm very disappointed. It was a good choice for a good certification we had. Now, with those abusive course's price, NO WAY.

StefanWAustin

INEs starter pass is free. Everything is in that course. 1500 pages + unlimited lab access.

Usually, you do that course first and if you feel comfortable you buy a voucher.

https://checkout.ine.com/starter-pass?utm_source=74&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=starterpass&utm_content=vip

You need to register and you get the PTS including the Blackbox labs for free.

macedo.if
On 12/3/2020 at 4:26 PM, StefanWAustin said:

INEs starter pass is free. Everything is in that course. 1500 pages + unlimited lab access.

Usually, you do that course first and if you feel comfortable you buy a voucher.

https://checkout.ine.com/starter-pass?utm_source=74&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=starterpass&utm_content=vip

You need to register and you get the PTS including the Blackbox labs for free.

Hi, Stefan!

Thanks for your help. I'm on my way in eJPT.

And about WAPT? I want to buy a WAPT voucher, but Starter Pass doesn't have all opened courses to that certification.

If I buy a WAPT voucher, would I have free access for all WAPT courses?

Thank you again!

StefanWAustin

Hi,

If you buy the voucher, you need access to INE's full Cybersecurity path for the material. In my opinion, this is not worth the $2000 plus $400 for the cert, because you can learn a lot for free, especially if you like web application testing.

A lot of things are covered here:

https://portswigger.net/web-security

Tryhackme has OWASP Juice Shop. It is a free room.

WAPT is very basic, learn it for free. Spending $2400 is waaayyyyy to much.

macedo.if

Thanks, buddy. $2000 is too much for brazilian guys. Our money in Brazil is too weak, comparing to dollar. 

I study portswigger, but not TryHackMe. I will follow your tip. 

Thanks again!

Blepe

This is extremely disappointing. I took one of the older eLearnSecurity classes and just signed up for the INE version (for $750!) and no PDFs is a huge issue for me. I am quite upset. I will probably ask for a refund.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.