kirtcathey

INE Subscriber Forums?

kirtcathey

Hi All.

I am currently enrolled in eWAPTX and eXDS classes here on eLearnSecurity. Once you get used to a few quirks, I really like this program. I took up the INE offer and was going through the SQLi and XSS portions of WAPT through INE, but got stuck on SQLi Challenge #2. How do I find hints or spoilers if I am taking classes through INE? Are there any plans to provide access? Is there a place within INE that we can go for help?

Any help appreciated!

Regards,

Kirt

kevin.simons3

I'm still on the old platform, because I still have many exams to do. But don't you have access then to the old forums of elearnsecurity? Because I can see your post...Normally you also have access to the WAPT forum

Guest Kirt

Thank you Kevin. I can see some posts. But where there are links to other WAPT posts I cannot open. Also, when I try to click on the WAPT forum, it responds with no access allowed. My searches list some WAPT postings though.

kirt

StefanWAustin

Write an email to the support. Most likely, INE will offer a different forum and this forum will be integrated into the new one. The separation does not make much sense anymore.

support@ine.com

rusD

Kirt, did you get this resolved? Appears that I am in the same boat and have sent off some emails to support requesting access. I am not sure if the the INE students have a separate portal. I still have access to this one for the network penetration course I took earlier this year.

Jeff

kirtcathey

Jeff,

Yes, just ping support@ine.com ... they'll take care of you. They are in the process making some changes, but in the meantime, they will just give you full access if you ask for it.

Kirt

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.