Sign in to follow this  
Freedom

Elearn security changing training platforms?

Freedom

So recently I heard that elearnsecurity is switching to a new kind of training platform where it is going to be a yearly subscription so does anyone know what that means for us students who have already bought a course and got unlimited time for the labs? Do we get to keep them or?

StefanWAustin
1 hour ago, Freedom said:

does anyone know what that means for us students who have already bought a course and got unlimited time for the labs? Do we get to keep them or?

So far I know, we keep our access. I bought unlimited lab time and if they remove my unlimited lab time, I want my money back... For me, unlimited lab time is a big thing and a main reason why I picked eLearnSecurity over other companies.

I got an informational email and to me, we keep everything. Maybe you can not buy it in the future, but you bought it so you keep it. I want to finish a path and with a full path you get unlimited updates. This is one of my biggest factor for eLearnSecurity. The eCPTX is difficult to get, but getting unlimited updates with unlimited lab time is awesome. I hope I can get my eCPTX before eLS is moving into INE.

ApexPen

Directly from the email I received.

Please note that current eLearnSecurity clients will not lose access to their existing courses or certifications.

Junior5223
On 10/5/2020 at 2:12 AM, ApexPen said:

Directly from the email I received.

What about the lab time? Do we still have access to the labs and the unlimited lab time?

StefanWAustin
10 hours ago, Junior5223 said:

What about the lab time? Do we still have access to the labs and the unlimited lab time?

You bought unlimited lab time and you can still buy it. Taking the lab time away is not possible (it is a valid contract) unless you use the labs to do illegal things. It does not matter who the owner is.

r3bus76

Hi,

I've bought  PTPv5 course as elite pass about two years ago. For personal problems I'm not still able to complete the course and take the exam. What will happen now? I loose my course and my exam?