Sign in to follow this  
robertray

Recording what you do, for those who don't quite get it, free and easy

robertray

Apologies first of all.

I have had this idea to share with the "community" the success of elearn in my view is about just this. I mean "community".

Anyway I will tidy all of this up, the minute I get the chance. Anyway this idea is about how do we report to them who don't quite get it, or perhaps to demonstrate to your clients what I did during a test, or perhaps from a legal point of view look this is what I done, I recorded it in a video.

If a picture paints a thousand words, how many does a video paint? (Answers on an e-card)

All joking aside, I will, like I say when I get the time (Its 2 AM here, I have work in the morning!!!) add more to this post and make the video as clear as I can. Hopefully at this stage you get the idea and can just run with it. Google will help expand I am sure!

You can use free software to do so many things, this means that really you don't need a ton of cash to get off and running. Just the skills. Again, like in my other posts and I think reading into sometimes what Armando and others are trying to say, get the idea, improve the skill and use it.

Any questions in the mean time before I boost the quality of this idea to you, feel free to post Ill try to help when I can.

BTW please, follow me on twitter.com/rab_ray like I am saying in my video, if one day someone would pay me to keep trying to the messages out there, I would share all I can quite happily.

Apologies again, a bit of a rush at the moment but I am supposed to be marking others assessments, balancing my life, walking the dog, reading my books and brushing my teeth :-) I will come back to this or feel free to improve it on your own!!!

robertray

BTW a wiki would be better for this sort of stuff in my opinion than a forum, but hey make the best of what you have got!

Its all a work in progress ......

You need evidence of that, just check out wikipedia, as if you haven't allready ;-)

robertray

I should add Im not using my usual hardware so the performance is also not the greatest here!

Bluntlee

Thanks,I have never worked with a recording software before, never had use for it. Thanks again for the time you spend on your posts and the information you share with us. If your looking for more time fly overseas its only 8pm here haha.

Armando

Very much appreciated.

You should remove all the noise while typing your posts and let only signal flow :lol:

We will need more of these posts soon for one of my new ideas.

Also the idea about the wiki is interesting...hmm...

Destron

Nice info to share!!! Keep up the good work!!!